1. Afshar-Kaveh, N. and Soltanpour, M., (2010), Verification of longshore sediment transport formulas at some of the southern coastlines of Iran, Journal of Civil and surveying Engineering, Vol.44(3), p.317-326.
2. Bailard, J. A., (1981), An energetics total load sediment transport model for a plane sloping beach, Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol. 86. [DOI:10.1029/JC086iC11p10938
3. Bailard, J. A., (1984), A simplified model for longshore sediment transport, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, p.1454-1470, Houston, Texas.
4. Battjes, J. A. and Janssen, J. P. F. M., (1978), Energy loss and set-up due to breaking of random waves, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, p. 569-587, Hamburg, Germany. [DOI:10.1061/9780872621909.034
5. Camenen, B. and Larroudé, P., (2003), Comparison of sediment transport formulae for the coastal environment, Coastal Engineering, Vol.48(2), p.111-132. [DOI:10.1016/S0378-3839(03)00002-4
6. CERC, (1984), Shore protection manual. Washington: Coastal Engineering Research Center, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Press.
7. Chempalayil, S. P., Kumar, V. S. and Dora, G. U. and Johnson, G., (2014), Near shore waves, long-shore currents and sediment transport along micro-tidal beaches, central west coast of India, International Journal of Sediment Research, Vol.29(3), p.402-413. [DOI:10.1016/S1001-6279(14)60054-8
8. del Valle, R., Medina, R. and Losada, M. A., (1993), Dependence of coefficient K on grain size, Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean Engineering, Vol.119(5), p.568-574. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-950X(1993)119:5(568)
9. DHI MIKE 21 Wave modeling user guide, (2014), Denmark: DHI Water and Environment.
10. Dibajnia, M., Kebriaee, A., and Allahyar, M., (2008), Wave climate hindcast for the Oman Sea, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Coasts, Ports and Marine Structures p.29-31, Tehran, Iran.
11. Güner, H. A. A., Yüksel, Y. and Çevik, E. Ö., (2013), Longshore sediment transport-field data and estimations using neural networks, numerical model, and empirical models, Journal of Coastal Research, Vol.29(2), p.311-324.
12. Isaie Moghaddam, E., Hakimzadeh, H., Allahdadi, M.N., Hamedi, A., Nasrollahi, A., (2018), Wave-induced currents in the northern Gulf of Oman: a numerical study for Ramin Port along the Iranian coast, American Journal of Fluid Dynamics, Vol.8(1), p.30–39.
13. Kamphuis, J. W., (1991), Alongshore sediment transport rate, Journal of Waterway, Port,
14. Coastal and Ocean Engineering, Vol.117(6), p.624-640.
15. Kamphuis, J. W. and Readshaw, J. S., (1978), A model study of alongshore sediment transport rate, Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, p.1656-1674, Hamburg, Germany. [DOI:10.1061/9780872621909.101
16. King, D. B. Jr., (2005), Influence of grain size on sediment transport rates with emphasis on the total longshore rate (Technical report of ERDC/CHL CHETN-II-48), Washington: U.S. of Army Corps of Engineers. [DOI:10.21236/ADA440672
17. Komar, P. D., (1998), Beach processes and sedimentation, p.544-545, New Jersey: Prentice Hall Inc. Press.
18. Komar, P. D. and Inman, D. L., (1970), Longshore sand transport on beaches, Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol.75(30), p.5914-5927. [DOI:10.1029/JC075i030p05914
19. Kunte, P. D. and Wagle, B. G., (1993), Remote sensing approach to determine net shore drift direction-a case study along the central east coast of India, Journal of Coastal Research, Vol. 9(3), p.663-672.
20. Larangeiro, S. H. C. D. and Oliveira, F. S. B. F., (2003), Assessment of the longshore sediment transport at Buarcos beach (west coast of Portugal) through different formulations, In Proceedings of CoastGIS'03, Genova, Italy.
21. Mafi, S., Yeganeh-Bakhtiary, A. and Kazeminezhad, M. H., (2013), Prediction formula for longshore sediment transport rate with M5' algorithm, Journal of Coastal Research, Vol.2(SI 65), p.2149-2154.
22. Prasad, K. and Reddy, B., (1988), Near-shore sediment dynamics around Madras Port, India, Journal of Waterway, Port, Coastal and Ocean Engineering, Vol.114(2), p.206-219. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-950X(1988)114:2(206)
23. Schoonees, J. S., (2000), Annual variation in the net longshore sediment transport rate, Coastal Engineering, Vol.40(2), p.141-160. [DOI:10.1016/S0378-3839(00)00009-0
24. Schoonees, J. S., (2001), Longshore sediment transport: applied wave power approach, field data analysis and evaluation of the formulae, PhD thesis, University of Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch.
25. Schoonees, J. S. and Theron, A. K., (1996), Improvement of the most accurate longshore transport formula, Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Coastal Engineering, Vol.3, p.3652-3665, Orlando, Florida.
26. Schoonees, J. S., Theron, A. K. and Bevis, D., (2006), Shoreline accretion and sand transport at groynes inside the Port of Richards Bay, Coastal Engineering, Vol.53(12), p.1045-1058. [DOI:10.1016/j.coastaleng.2006.06.006
27. Shanas, P. R. and Sanil Kumar, V., (2014), Coastal processes and longshore sediment transport along Kundapura coast, central west coast of India, Geomorphology, Vol.214, p.436-451. [DOI:10.1016/j.geomorph.2014.02.027
28. Sheela Nair, L., Sundar, V. and Kurian, N. P., (2015), Longshore sediment transport along the coast of Kerala in southwest India, Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Asian and Pacific Coasts, Vol.116, p.40-46, Chennai, India.
29. Short, A. D., (1991), Macro-meso tidal beach morphodynamics-an overview, Journal of Coastal Research, Vol.7(2), p.417-436.
30. Short, A. D. and Hesp, P. A., (1982), Wave, beach and dune interactions in southeastern Australia, Marine Geology, Vol.48(3-4), p.259-284. [DOI:10.1016/0025-3227(82)90100-1
31. Smith, E. R., Wang, P., Ebersole, B. A. and Zhang, J., (2009), Dependence of total longshore sediment transport rates on incident wave parameters and breaker type, Journal of Coastal Research, Vol.25(3), p.675-683. [DOI:10.2112/07-0919.1
32. Tolman, H. L., (2009), User manual and system documentation of WAVEWATCH III version 3.14 (Technical Note 276), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Camp Springs, MD 20746.
33. Walters, K. R. and Sjoberg, W. F., (1988), The Persian Gulf region, a climatological study, Washington: U.S. Marine Corps, Department of the Navy Press.