1. 1. Okuyama, Y., Disaster and economic structural change: case study on the 1995 Kobe earthquake. Economic Systems Research, 2014. 26(1): p. 98-117. [DOI:10.1080/09535314.2013.871506
2. Chang, S.E., Transportation performance, disaster vulnerability, and long-term effects of earthquakes. Second EuroConference on Global Change and Catastrophic Risk Management. Laxenburg, Austria, 2000.
3. Comartin, C.D., M. Greene, and S.K. Tubbesing, The Hyōgo-ken Nanbu Earthquake: Great Hanshin Earthquake Disaster, January 17, 1995: Preliminary Reconnaissance Report. 1995: Earthquake Engineering Research.
4. Na, U.J., S.R. Chaudhuri, and M. Shinozuka, Performance evaluation of pile-supported wharf under seismic loading, in TCLEE 2009: Lifeline Earthquake Engineering in a Multihazard Environment. 2009. p. 1-10. [DOI:10.1061/41050(357)98
5. Pachakis, D. and A.S. Kiremidjian, Estimation of downtime-related revenue losses in seaports following scenario earthquakes. Earthquake Spectra, 2004. 20(2): p. 427-449. [DOI:10.1193/1.1705655
6. Pachakis, D. and A.S. Kiremidjian, The use of simulation in disaster response planning and risk management of ports and harbors, in Advancing Mitigation Technologies and Disaster Response for Lifeline Systems. 2003. p. 425-434. [DOI:10.1061/40687(2003)44
7. Ichii, K., Application of risk density analysis for seismic design: A gravity-type quay wall case. WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, 2004. 77.
8. Werner, S.D., S.E. Dickenson, and C.E. Taylor, Seismic risk reduction at ports: Case studies and acceptable risk evaluation. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering, 1997. 1(6):23 p. 337-346. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)0733-950X(1997)123:6(337)
9. Werner, S.D., et al. Seismic risk analysis of Port of Oakland container berths. in Proc., 7th US National Conf. on Earthquake Engineering. 2002. Earthquake Engineering Research Institute Boston.
10. Werner, S., G. Rix, and R. DesRoches. Seismic risk management for seaports. in 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Beijing, China. 2008.
11. Na, U.J. and M. Shinozuka, Simulation-based seismic loss estimation of seaport transportation system. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2009. 94(3): p. 722-731. [DOI:10.1016/j.ress.2008.07.005
12. Amirabadi, R., et al., Comprehensive Evaluation of Probabilistic Seismic Risk Methodology for Port Structures. Journal of American Science, 2011. 7(7).
13. Burden, L.I., G. Rix, and S. Werner, Development of a Risk Framework for Forecasting Earthquake Losses in Port Systems. Earthquake Spectra, 2016. 32(1): p. 267-284. [DOI:10.1193/043013EQS117M
14. Lam, J.S.L. and J.A. Lassa, Risk assessment framework for exposure of cargo and ports to natural hazards and climate extremes. Maritime Policy & Management, 2017. 44(1): p. 1-15. [DOI:10.1080/03088839.2016.1245877
15. Tavakoli, B. and M. Ghafory-Ashtiany, Seismic hazard assessment of Iran. Annals of Geophysics, 1999. 42(6).
16. Giardini, D., et al., The GSHAP global seismic hazard map. Annals of Geophysics, 1999. 42(6).
17. Werner, S.D., Seismic guidelines for ports. 1998: ASCE Publications.
18. Porter, K.A. An overview of PEER's performance-based earthquake engineering methodology. in Proceedings of ninth international conference on applications of statistics and probability in civil engineering. 2003.
19. Saygili, G. and E.M. Rathje, Empirical predictive models for earthquake-induced sliding displacements of slopes. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2008. 134(6): p. 790-803. [DOI:10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2008)134:6(790)
20. IIEES, Seismic Hazard and Geotechnical Hazard Zonation of Assaluyeh (910 Hectare Area). 2001.
21. Hazus, E.L.E.M., Technical manual. National Institute of Building for the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington (DC), 1997.