1. 1- M.Heydar zadeM.D.Pirooz N.Zakeri, Ahmet C. Yalciner, Mohammad Mokhtari ,Asad Esmaeily (2008), Historical tsunami in the Makran Subduction Zone off the southern coasts of Iran and Pakistan and results of numerical modeling, Journal of Computational Physics, p.775-781.
2. Heydarzadeh, M., Dolatshahi Pirouz, M., Hajizadeh Zaker, N (2007), evaluation the potential for tsunami in southern Iran, international journal of civil engineering vol 4, p. 314-327
3. Hamidreza Mirzaei1, Bijan Yavar, Maisam Mirtaheri (2010), Chabahar Free Trade & Industrial Zone (CFZ) Disaster Management Information System, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, p.1-3
4. M.s. sarkar(2018),), Numerical modeling of tsunami in the Makran Subduction Zone - A case study on the 1945 event, Journal of Operational Oceanography,Vol 12, p. 1-3. [DOI:10.1080/1755876X.2018.1527883
5. S. Madani, S Khaleghi, M.R Akbarpour Jannat, (2017), Assessing building vulnerability to tsunami using the PTVA-3 model: A case study of Chabahar Bay, Iran, Natural Hazards. [DOI:10.1007/s11069-016-2567-7
6. M.M Beigi Kasvaei1, M.H Kazeminezhad, Abbas Y.Bakhtiary,(2019), Numerical Study on Wave Induced Flow Field around a Vibrant Monopile Regarding Cross-Sectional Shape, International journal of costal and offshore engineering. Vol3, p. 1-9. [DOI:10.29252/ijcoe.3.2.1
7. S.Madani (2014), Damage Services Limitation of a possible tsunami in the Chabahar Bay section of the area, International Conference on Sustainable Development, Strategies and Challenges Focusing on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Tourism, P .1-8.
8. S.Madani (2012), Economic potentials of Iranian coasts in the direction of sea-based development, 14th Marine Industry Conference, p. 1-10.
9. V. Khorsandi far, E.Shad (2014), Understanding the environmental conditions of Makran beaches and modeling tropical storms for the development and operation of southern ports, 10th Congress of Pioneers of Progress, p.1-7.