1. ABS, 2004, Guidance Notes on Alternative Design and Arrangements for Safety.
2. API Recommended Practice 2FB (2006), Recommended Practice for the Design of Offshore Facilities Against Fire and Blast Loading, pp76
3. Chamberlain, G. and Puttock, 2006, Vapour Cloud Explosion Risk management in onshore plant Using Explosion Exceedance technique, institute of chemical engineers, SYMPOSIUM SERIES NO. 151.
4. Chamberlain, G.A., 2004, A methodology for managing explosion risks in refineries and petrochemical plants, AIChE 38th Loss Prevention Symposium, Session T7004 Advances in Consequence Modelling, New Orleans, 26-30 April.
5. Cox, A.W., Lees, F.P., and Ang, M.L., 1990, Classification of hazardous locations, IChemE.
6. DNV-OS-A101 Rules for Classification of Offshore Drilling and Support Units
7. E&P Forum, 1992, Hydrocarbon Leak and Ignition Database, EP Forum Report No. 11.4/180, E&P Forum, London, May 1992.
8. ISO 13702, 1999, Petroleum and natural gas industries - Control and mitigation of fires and explosions on offshore production installations - Requirements and guidelines.
9. ISO 19901-3, 2010, Petroleum and natural gas industries - Specific requirements for offshore structures - Part 3: Topsides structure.
10. Goose, M., 2000, Location and Design of Occupied Buildings at Chemical Plants - Assessment Step by Step, IChemE SYMPOSIUM SERIES No. 147, pp 1-15, Available on http://www.icheme.org/communities/subject_groups/safety%20and%20loss%20prevention/resources/hazards%20archive/~/media/Documents/Subject%20Groups/Safety_Loss_Prevention/Hazards%20Archive/XV/XV-Paper-36.pdf
11. Hamdan, F., 2006, Structural strengthening of offshore topsides structures as part of explosion risk reduction methods, HSE report rr489.
12. Lloyd's Register (2013) Classification of a Floating Offshore Installation at a Fixed Location- Guidelines for the Calculation of Probabilistic Explosion Loads http://www.lr.org/en/services/guidance-notes-for-calculation-of-probabilistic-explosion-loads.aspx
13. Kaplan, S. & Garrick, B. J. (1981). On the Quantitative Definition of Risk. Risk Analysis, 1(1),11-27. [DOI:10.1111/j.1539-6924.1981.tb01350.x
14. Kaplan, S. (1997), "The Words of Risk Analysis", Risk Analysis, 17(4): 407-417. [DOI:10.1111/j.1539-6924.1997.tb00881.x
15. Kim, M., Kim, G., Jung, J. and Sim, W. (2014) Determination of the Design Load for Structural Safety Assessment against Gas Explosion in Offshore Topside, in Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management PSAM 12, June 2014, Honolulu, Hawaii, available on http://psam12.org/proceedings/paper/paper_411_1.pdf
16. Petroleum Safety Authority Norway, 2012, The Facilities Regulations. Stavanger: Petroleum Safety Authority Norway.
17. Standards Norway, 2008, NORSOK standard S-001 Technical Safety. Standards Norway.
18. Standards Norway, 2010, NORSOK Standard Z-013 Risk and emergency preparedness assessment. Standards Norway.
19. Talberg, O., Hansen, O., R, Bakke, J.R. and van Wingerden, K., 2001, "Application of a CFD-based probabilistic risk assessment to a gas-handling plant", International European Safety Management Group (ESMG) Symposium, 2001, 27-29
20. UKOOA/HSE Fire and Explosion Guidance, 2007.
21. Vinnem, J. E.,2007, Offshore Risk Assessment. London: Springer.
22. Walker, S. and Yasseri, S. 2004, Exceedance curves and the Definition of Load cases for explosion Assessment, In FABIG Newsletter No. 38, Available on https://www.academia.edu/26138396/Exceedance_Curves_and_the_Definition_of_Load_Cases_for_Explosion_Assessment
23. Yasseri, S and Menhennett, P, A., 2003, A methodology for Performance-based explosion resistant design, Major Hazard Conference, ERA, London UK, Available on https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sirous_Yasseri/publications?sorting=newest&page=4
24. Yasseri, S and Prager, J, 2004, OMAE2004-51048 Conference: ASME 2004 23rd International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering
25. Yasseri, S., 2004, Exceedance curves and the definition of load cases for Explosion Assessment, FABIG Newsletter, Issue 38, available on https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Sirous_Yasseri/publications?sorting=newest&page=3, and https://www.researchgate.net/publication/278022021_Exceedance_Curves_and_the_Definition_of_Load_Cases_for_Explosion_Assessment
26. Yasseri, S, and Menhennett, P., 2005, Costing for ALARP, ASME 2005 24th International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering [DOI:10.1115/OMAE2005-67017
27. Yasseri, S., 2006, Achieving ALARP in topside blast resistant design, FABIG Newsletter, Issue 44, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281375561_Achieving_ALARP_in_topside_blast_resistnt_design
28. Yasseri, S, 2006, Uncertainty analysis of QRA, FABIG newsletter, available on http://www.researchgate.net/publication/278021913_Uncertainty_Analysis_of_QRA
29. Yasseri, S., 2012, Goal Setting Approach for Blast Resistant Design FABIG Newsletter, available on http://www.researchgate.net/publication/276283146_Goal_Setting_Approach_for_Blast_Resistant_Design
30. Yasseri, S, 2013, The ALARP argument, FABIG newsletter, Issue 61, available on https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274677545_The_ALARP_Argument