1. Rezaie, A., Sadeghi, B., Roostayi, S. & Nazari, S. (2017): Marine industries and technologies, Vice President of Science and Technology, Marine Science and Technology Development Headquarters.
2. Guneri, A. F., & Gul, M. (2013). Prioritization of risk evaluation methods for occupational safety with fuzzy multi criteria decision making. 26th European Conference on Operational Research.
3. ABS, (2000). Guidance notes on risk assessment application for the marine and offshore oil and gas industries. Houston: American Bureau of Shipping.
4. Marle, F. (2014). A structured process to managing complex interactions between project risks. International Journal Project Organisation and Management, 6(1), 4-32. [DOI:10.1504/IJPOM.2014.059742
5. Hillson, D. (1999). Developing effective risk responses. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 30th Annual Project Management Institute Seminars & Symposium.
6. Gul, M., Guven, B., & Guneri, A.F. (2018). A new Fine-Kinney-based risk assessment framework using FAHP-FVIKOR incorporation, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 53, 3-16. doi: 10.1016/j.jlp.2017.08.014. [DOI:10.1016/j.jlp.2017.08.014
7. Marhavilas, P.K., Koulouriotis, D., & Gemeni, V. (2011). Risk analysis and assessment methodologies in the work sites: On a review, classification and comparative study of the scientific literature of the period, 2000-2009. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 477-523. [DOI:10.1016/j.jlp.2011.03.004
8. Deloitte & Touche LLP. (2012), Risk Assessment in Practice, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO), p. 2, 3.
9. Aven, T. (2016). Risk assessment and risk management: Review of recent advances on their foundation. European Journal of Operational Research, 253(1), 1-13. [DOI:10.1016/j.ejor.2015.12.023
10. Lee, E., Park, Y. & Shin, J. G. (2009). Large engineering project risk management using a Bayesian belief network. Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 5880-5887. [DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2008.07.057
11. Zegordi, S.H., Rezaee Nil, E., & Nazari, A., (2012). Power Plant Project Risk Assessment Using a Fuzzy-ANP and Fuzzy-TOPSIS Method. International Journal of Engineering, 25(2), 107-120. [DOI:10.5829/idosi.ije.2012.25.02b.04
12. Mohammadi, A. & Jafari, S.M. (2008). Risk management in Marine projects based on PMBOK, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOPMAS08-ICOPMAS08_062.html
13. Mehdikhani, M. (2015). Risk assessment and aanagement of maritime construction projects by FMEA approaches based on PMBOK, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-NSMI17-NSMI17_012.html
14. Khatami Firoozabadi, S.M.A., Vafadar Nikjoo, A., & Shahabi, A. (2013). Identifying the most important project risk categories by considering the cause-and-effect relationships between them in the fuzzy environment, Management Researches in Iran, 17(3).
15. Golzar Ragheb, S., Mousavi, S.M., Gitinavard, H., Vahdani, B. (2016). Fuzzy Group Adaptive Decision Making Model with Doubt Given the Weight of Decision Makers to Assess Safety Risk in Manufacturing Projects (Shipbuilding), Industrial Engineering Research in Production Systems, 4(7), 93-103.
16. Lambert, J.H., Haimes, Y., Li, D., Schooff, R., Tulsiani, V., (2001), "Identification, ranking, and management of risks in a major system acquisition", Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 72(3): 315-325. [DOI:10.1016/S0951-8320(01)00009-6
17. Shen, L.Y. & Tam, Vivian. (2002). Implementation of environmental management in the Hong Kong construction industry. International Journal of Project Management. 20. 535-543. [DOI:10.1016/S0263-7863(01)00054-0
18. Project Management Institute. (2017). A guide to the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK guide). Newtown Square, Pa: Project Management Institute.
19. Veritas, N.D., (2002). Marine risk assessment. Offshore Technology Report, http://www.hse.gov.uk
20. Ebrahimnejad, S., Mousavi, S.M., & Seyrafianpour, H., (2010). Risk identification and assessment for build-operate-transfer projects: A fuzzy multi attribute decision-making model. Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 575-586. [DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2009.05.037
21. Taguchi, G., Elsayed, E.A., & Hsiang, T.C., (1989). Quality engineering in production systems. McGraw-Hill College, London.
22. Magdalena, R. (2012). Supplier selection for food industry: a combination of Taguchi loss function and fuzzy analytical hierarchy process. The Asian Journal of Technology Management, 5(1), 13-22.
23. Pi, W. N., & Low, C. (2005). Supplier evaluation and selection using Taguchi loss functions. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 26:155-160. [DOI:10.1007/s00170-003-1975-5
24. Bryan Kethely, R. (2008), Using Taguchi Loss Functions to Develop a Single Objective Function in a Multi-Criteria Context: A Scheduling Example, International Journal of Information and Management Sciences, 19(4), 589-600.
25. Zhang, Z. and X, Chu. (2011). "Risk prioritization in failure mode and effects analysis under uncertainty." Expert Syst Appl. 38(1), 206-214. [DOI:10.1016/j.eswa.2010.06.046