1. World Bank Oil, Gas and Mining Policy and Operations Unit (COCPO), (2009), Towards Sustainable Decommissioning of Oil Fields and Mines: A Toolkit to Assist Government Agencies.
2. Climate and Pollution Agency, (2010), Decommissioning of Offshore Installations. Department of Climate and Industry, Oslo.
3. Lyons, Y., (2010), Disused Offshore Installations in Southeast Asia: The Legal Story. Retrieved from Centre for International Law: http://cil.nus.edu.sg/wp/
4. Siems, G. L., (2016), Decommissioning Process Optimization Methodology, Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, USA. [DOI:10.4043/26867-MS
5. TSB Offshore, (2009), Decommissioning costs for removal of GOM US Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) oil & gas facilities in greater than 400 ft. water depth, U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement, Virginia.
6. KPMG Global Energy Institute, (2015), Decommissioning Strategy: A New Imperative for E & P Firms. KPMG LLP, United Kingdom.
7. TSB Offshore, (2017), Decommissioning cost update for removing pacific OCS region offshore oil and gas facilities, U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement, Virginia.
8. Kaiser, M. J., and Liu, M., (2014), Decommissioning cost estimation in the deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico – Fixed platforms and compliant towers, Marine Structures, vol. 37, pp. 1-32. [DOI:10.1016/j.marstruc.2014.02.004
9. Bernstein, B. B., (2008), Evaluating Alternatives for Decommissioning California's Offshore Oil and Gas Platforms, California Ocean Science Trust, California.
10. Wang, Y., Duan, M., and Shang, J., (2009), Application of an Abandoned Jacket for an Offshore Structure Base of Wind Turbine in Bohai Heavy Ice Conditions, International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference, Osaka, Japan.
11. International Atomic Energy Agency, (2008), Long Term Preservation of Information for Decommissioning Projects. International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna.
12. Thornton, W., (2014), Decommissioning and abandonment. J. Pet. Technol., 102. [DOI:10.2118/0114-0102-JPT
13. Multon, B., (2012), Marine Renewable Energy, Great Britain: ISTE – Wiley.
14. National Renewable Energy Laboratory, (2017), Cost of Wind Energy Review, U.S. Department of Energy, Denver West Parkway, USA.
15. TSB Offshore, (2016), Decommissioning Methodology and Cost Evaluation, U.S. Department of the Interior Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement, Virginia.
16. Ardakanian, R., (2017), Proclamation of Iran's Electricity Guaranteed Purchasing Base Rate from Renewable Energies, Ministry of Energy, Islamic Republic of Iran. (In Persian)