1. Montuelle, B. and D. Graillot, (2017), Fate and effect of pollutants in rivers: from analysis to modeling, Environ Sci Pollut Res., 24 (3): 3211-3213. [DOI:10.1007/s11356-016-8239-z
2. Farnham, D.J., R.A. Gibson, D.Y. Hsueh, W.R. McGillis, P.J. Culligan, N. Zain, and R. Buchanan, (2017), Citizen science-based water quality monitoring: Constructing a large database to characterize the impacts of combined sewer overflow in New York City. Science of the Total Environment, 580, 168-177. [DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.11.116
3. Cheng, X.J., W. Zhan, Z.R. Guo, and L.R. Yuan, (2012), A modeling study on saltwater intrusion to western four watercourses in the Pearl River estuary. China Ocean Engineering, 26(4), pp.575-590. [DOI:10.1007/s13344-012-0044-y
4. Ideh-Pardazan No Consulting Engineers, (2011), Reports of studies conducted on river bed limit determination and organization, surveying and creating GIS system for the seasonal rivers around Bandar Abbas. Regional Water Company of Hormozgan Province. [in Farsi]
5. Hamzeh, M., (2007), Further Necessities for Estuary Protection. Bandar va Darya Journal, Vol. 12, p. 117-119. [in Farsi]
6. Qiany, Z. and H. June, (2009), Scalindispersion mode for pollutant transport in river. Journal of environmental modeling software, Vol. 24, 627-631. [DOI:10.1016/j.envsoft.2008.10.007
7. Ward, E.W., and K. Winter, (2016), Missing the link: urban stormwater quality and resident behaviour. Water SA, 42(4), 571-576. [DOI:10.4314/wsa.v42i4.07
8. Deltares, (2010), Delft3D-FLOW, Simulation of multidimensional hydrodynamic flows and transport phenomena, including sediments, user manual.
9. Ghasemizadeh, N., (2012), Examining the Effect of Constructing Long Wharfs on Coastline Variations (Case Study: Persian Gulf Eastern Coast). M.Sc. thesis, International Campus of Hormozgan University, Qeshm, 124 pages. [in Farsi]
10. Luijendijk, A. P., (2001), Validation, Calibration and Evaluation of Delft3D-Flow Model with Ferry Measurements. M.Sc, Thesis, TUDelft, C9535180.
11. WL|DelftHydraulics, (2006), Delf3D User Manual, Delft Hydraulics 3.27 v.
12. Moriasi, DN., JG. Arnold, MW. Van Liew, RL. Bingner, RD. Harmel, and TL. Veith, (2007), Model evaluation guidelines for systematic quantification of accuracy in watershed simulations. Trans. Asabe, 50(3), pp.885-900. [DOI:10.13031/2013.23153
13. Bliss-Guest, and A. Patricia, (1981), The Protocol against Pollution from Land-Based Sources: A Turning Point in the Rising Tide of Pollution. Stan. J. int'l L. 17: 261.
14. Baghernejad, A., (2011), Examining Pollution Dissemination in Qeshm Waterway. M.Sc. thesis, Hormozgan University. [in Farsi]